We are looking for a versatile copywriter, capable of producing pertinent and engaging content !
360.Agency is an industry leader in innovative, e-commerce web solutions for automotive dealers. Situated in the heart of Griffintown, with access to public transport, 190 passionate colleagues are ready to welcome their new Marketing Copywriter.
Reporting to the Brand Director, the Marketing Copywriter will be tasked with content creation and the management, revision and translation of marketing copy for the agency’s suite of products. He or she will also be involved in various marketing projects with the established marketing teams and with various departments within the organisation.
The candidate will develop, and write in English and in French, for the ensemble of marketing communications materials both in print and digital, ensuring the language quality of all commercial and corporate documentation.
- Compose and update content outlining our products and services, corporate documents (marketing brochures, press releases, articles, website pages, blogs, emails, PowerPoint presentations etc.), the website, and the blog, ensuring the accuracy, pertinence, and marketing impact of the content.
- Ensure the production of new written content, its validation and approval by responsible parties, the revision, correction, and translation before its release, all within the required project deadlines.
- Conduct interviews, research, and the collection and classification of information.
- Ensure that the marketing message and style reflect the image and tone of the brand, and the positioning of 360.Agency products in our target markets, across all means of communication.
- Participate in the production of promotional videos showcasing our products and services.
- Research new and relevant subjects or angles.
- Support the marketing team in the production of various projects and communications strategies for the agency’s clients.
- English mother tongue. Impeccable oral and written communication skills in English (mandatory)
- Oral and written communication skills in French (mandatory)
- Excellent writing skills, with a commercial and marketing twist (structure and clarity in communications, synthesising abilities, simplifying complex or technical information, engaging punchlines, attractive calls-to-action etc.).
- Ability to grasp strategic marketing communications objectives
- Adaptability and versatility
- Possess a sense of creativity, rigour, and innovation
- Ability to work independently (is autonomous and takes initiative)
- Organisational skills, excellent time and priority management, and the ability to work under pressure, towards tight deadlines
- Significant experience in an industry involving marketing copy and content management
- Interests in new technologies and digital advertising.
- Knowledge of copywriting for the web, and web content management with an SEO edge.
- Use of the Adobe suite.