Do you like challenges, do you want to work with a great team, fulfill yourself and grow in a stimulating work environment ?
Let’s meet up !
As a Product Owner you will be working with various internal and external stakeholders to define product requirements for our CRM suite and prioritizing the work of your scrum team to ensure fulfillment of the product requirements to maximize business value.
- Managing and delivering a product roadmap, prioritizing work ensuring incremental delivery of business value over time;
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape new platform features and improvements;
- Provide leadership to the development team pursuing a common vision aligned with business objectives at all times;
- Communicate business requirements & context to ensure they are understood by the development team;
- Coordinate problems resolution for our clients, internally as well as externally
- Engage with stakeholders and solicit their feedback to Communicate product updates and risk, validate priorities and compromises;
- Act as subject matter expert of your product development and innovation.
- Strong organizational & time management skills, with a self-starting, entrepreneurial mindset
- Team player and leader capable of bringing people together toward a common goal
Strong track record of being able to develop relationships with a multitude of stakeholders/peers
- 3-5 years previous customer-facing web application, software, or platform development as a Product Manager/Owner in an Agile setting
- Very good understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- 3-5 ans d’expérience dans le développement d’applications Web, de logiciels ou de plates-formes destinés à des clients en tant que propriétaire de produit dans un environnement agile
- Excellent verbal / written communication in french and english and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of CRM
- Knowledge of ERP in the automobile industry (CDK, SERTI) is a strong asset to have
- A young, dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Group insurance program
- Unique location, near Bonaventure metro station and Central Station
- Open, modern and bright working environment