360.Agency is looking for a Regional Sales Representative to join our client’s dynamic and growing team! A super Sales Representative who will be able to develop new customer accounts and maintain active communication with current accounts within the area of the Vancouver (BC) for digital marketing products.
- This role is a hunter role based primarily in the Vancouver/BC area;
- Establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to cold-call on potential clients ;
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of client;
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential clients;
- Build strong relationships with potential clients;
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis;
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, etc.;
- Recommend changes in products, services, and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments;
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management;
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- English – spoken and written
- Ability to meet sales goals, B2B sales experience
- Closing Skills, total comfort with cold calling
- Territory Management
- Prospecting Skills
- Client Relationships
- Motivation for Sales
- Product Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
L'utilisation du genre masculin a été adoptée afin de faciliter la lecture et n'a aucune intention discriminatoire.