Consultant Auto 360 is looking to add a new Territory Manager to join their dynamic and growing team! We are looking for a Sales Representative who will be able to develop new customer accounts and maintain active communication with current accounts within the area of Vancouver (as well as province of British Colombia).
Why work for Consultant Auto 360?
Consultant Auto 360 is a team that plays an active role within the 360 Agency, an agency that is taking the lead on the digital marketing revolution. We are a company with 130+ employees who are all passionate about the digital workplace, and strive to continue providing a product of value to automotive dealerships all across Canada! The energy within the agency is unparalleled, and there are always new innovations that make our work enjoyable and exciting. As a certified Google Premium Partner, we receive the most recent updates in technology, and quickly manoeuvre these updates in order to benefit our clients, and provide only the best services in the largest retail market in Canada. The learning opportunities are endless, personal and professional growth is encouraged, and the culture can best be described as: A start-up work environment with an international organization’s goals.
Join us in our journey to revolutionize the digital marketing world !
- This role is a hunter role based primarily in the Vancouver/BC area.
- Establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to cold-call on potential clients (car dealerships).
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of dealership.
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential dealers.
- Build strong relationships with potential clients.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, services, and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- English – spoken and written
- Experience selling to automotive dealerships, or consulting to automotive dealerships – an asset
- Ability to meet sales goals, B2B sales experience
- Closing Skills, total comfort with cold calling
- Territory Management
- Prospecting Skills
- Client Relationships
- Motivation for Sales
- Product Knowledge
- Presentation Skills